When it comes to employee benefits, communication is key. And the best way to ensure you communicate effectively is to have a solid communications strategy in place.
Follow six simple steps to map a communication strategy that will drive benefits engagement within your organization. You’ll learn how to:
- Set the right goals and objectives.
- Segment your audience.
- Develop messages that drive action.
- Use your brand, targeted messages, and the right communications channels to bring your communications pieces to life.
- Measure outcomes.
- Reflect on your efforts and refine them.
Inside the Guide
Ever wonder why your benefits spend isn’t having the impact you expected? Consider these facts:
- Almost 9 out of 10 adults lack the skills they need to manage their health.
- Employees with limited health literacy, who don't understand their benefits, are more likely to skip routine preventive care and have chronic health conditions.
- An estimated 1 in 3 Americans report having trouble paying their medical bills.
Your programs are meant to address these very issues, so why not ensure you’re communicating about your benefits effectively to your employees? Effective communication is crucial for ensuring your employees get the most from the benefits you’ve invested so much in. And effective communication always starts with strategy.
For more than 10 years we’ve helped great companies inspire their people to improve their health, their finances, and their futures. And we always start with strategy. Get our guide to get started on yours.